COVID-19 Rules and Regulations
Aloha Home Market follows the most recent legislation from our state governance. In accordance with the City & County of Honolulu’s Covid Rules.
Aloha Home Market, its shoppers, and its vendors must abide by the following rules, some of which are found in the C&C’s orders:
- Do not attend the market if you feel unwell, have a fever, are ill, or experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness including cough, fever, shortness of breath, etc.
- Do not attend the market if you have been exposed to someone with Covid-19.
- Vendors, staff, and shoppers are required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Aloha Home Market provides complimentary hand sanitizer and masks for the public.
- Booths are limited to no more than 10 people at a time, including staff.