COVID-19 Rules and Regulations
Aloha Home Market follows the most recent legislation from our state governance. In accordance with the City & County of Honolulu’s Covid Rules.
Aloha Home Market, its shoppers, and its vendors must abide by the following rules, some of which are found in the C&C’s orders:
- Do not attend the market if you feel unwell, have a fever, are ill, or experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness including cough, fever, shortness of breath, etc.
- Do not attend the market if you have been exposed to someone with Covid-19.
- Vendors, staff, and shoppers are required to wear face coverings at all times (from load in through breakdown). Please no cloth masks. Please wear surgical masks, N95, KN95 or similar. Double masking is highly recomended.
- Aloha Home Market provides complimentary hand sanitizer and masks for the public.
- Booths are limited to no more than 10 people at a time, including staff.